How To Change Your YouTube Channel Title For Google Rankings
Since the new One Channel layout on YouTube, being able to change your Channel Title for better SEO hasn’t been easy.
Your YouTube Channel Title is the title for your video collection on your Channel, and serves as H1 header tag, which is very important in Google Rankings.
YouTube would like you to have the name on your Channel that’s associated with your Google+ account, and so have hidden changing your Channel Title away in the depths of the admin area.
In this video I show you how you can change it easily, to have the keywords you want in your Channel Title.
In order to get into where you can change your Channel Title, you need to go through the following steps.
- Go to your Channel’s main area
- Go to the top of your Channel and click on the Video Manager link
- Click on the Channel Settings link on the left
- Click on Advanced under Channel Settings on the left
- Under the Account Information area, click on “change” which is after your Channel title
- Change the title to what you want using your Keywords and click on Save
- If you want, go to your channel and see what it looks like, making sure it’s not too long
As you can see, it’s not so easy to find if you were to look for it. But that’s YouTube for you.
Once you do it a few times, you can find it quite easily.
Make sure to have your main keywords in your Channel Title so you can help your YouTube Channel rank for them in Google and also YouTube.
If you have any questions, just ask in the comments below. If you would like to let me know how this has helped you, you can also leave it in the comments below. Please Like and Share too. It would be appreciated.
Follow this quick and easy tip now to get your YouTube Channel ranking in Google and YouTube for your keywords now.